"Research Progress Report" To Be Submitted By Master's Program and Doctoral Program Students (April enrollment before 2017)

To Master's Program and Doctoral Program students enrolled in April before 2017.

Please submit your "Research Progress Report" to the Academic Affairs Group, Graduate School of Horticulture if you are not expected to receive the degree this March 2017.

Make two copies of the sheet, submit one copy to your main advisor and keep the other for yourself.



International Program
Expert Program
Chiba University
Graduate School
& Faculty
of Horticulture

648 Matsudo Matsudo-shi Chiba 271-8510 Japan