- Hadi, A, M. Haridi and K. Inubushi (2001): Effect of land-use change in
tropical peat soil on the microbial population and emission of greenhouse
gases, Microbes and Environments, 16 (2), 79-86.
- Hadi, A. and K. Inubushi (2001): Applicability of method to measure organic
matter decomposition in peat soils, Indonesian Journal of Agricultural
Sciences, 1, 25-28.
- Hadi, A., K. Inubushi, E. Purnomo, and H. Tsuruta (2002): Effect of hydrological zone and land-use management on the emissions of N2O, CH4, and CO2 from tropical peatlands, Agroscientiae, 9, 53-60.
- Hoque, M.M., K. Inubushi, S. Miura, K. Kobayashi, H.-Y. Kim, M. Okada, and S. Yabashi (2001): Biological dinitrogen fixation and soil microbial biomass carbon as influenced by free-air carbon dioxide enrichment (FACE) at three levels of nitrogen fertilization in a paddy field, Biol. Fertil. Soils, 34, 453-459.
- Hoque, M.M., K. Inubushi and S. Yabashi （2002）: Nitrogen dynamics in paddy field under free-air CO2 enrichment (FACE) examined by the 15N tracer technique, Technical Bulletin of Faculty of Horticulture, Chiba University, 56, 65-75.
- Inubushi, K. (2002): Biological diversity in wetland soil, Agroscientiae,
- Inubushi, K., M.M. Hoque, S. Miura, K. Kobayashi, H.Y. Kim, M. Okada and
S. Yabashi (2001): Effect of free-air CO2 enrichment (FACE) on microbial
biomass in paddy field soil, Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 47 (4) 737-745.
- Inubushi, K., H. Sugii, S. Nishino and E. Nishino (2001): Effect of aquatic
weeds on methane emission from submerged paddy soil, American Journal of
Botany, 88(6), 975-979.
- Furukawa, Y. and K. Inubushi (2002): Suppression of methane emission from
paddy soil by iron materials and its feasibility to tropical peat soil,
Agroscientiae, 9, 36-52.
- Li, Huixin, K. Inubushi and J. Miwa (2001): Effect of bacteria-feeding
nematode (Caenorhabditis elegans) on nitrogen mineralization in microcosms
under different temperature, Microbes and Environments, 16 (3) 141-146.
- Li, Xinhui, K. Inubushi and K. Sakamoto (2002): N2O concentration in the
Andisol profile and emissions to the atmosphere as influenced by the application
of nitrogen fertilizers and manure, Biology and Fertility of Soils, 35,
- Zaman, M., H.J. Di, K. Sakamoto, S. Goto, H. Hayashi and K. Inubushi (2002): Effect of sewage sludge compost and chemical fertilizer applications on microbial biomass and N mineralization rates, Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, 48, 195-201.
- Otake, S., Y. Furukawa, K. Inubushi, M. Ali, A.M. Itang and H. Tsuruta
(2002)： Factors influencing methane emission from wetland peat soils.
Researches Related to the UNESCO's Man and Biosphere Programme in Japan
2001-2002, p. 32-37.
- Suzuki, H., F. Kumagai, H. Mori, K. Sakamoto, K. Inubushi and S. Enomoto
(2002)：Influence of samarium on the uptake of trace elements by marigold.
RIKEN Accel. Prog. Rep., 35, 119-120.
- Inubushi, K.（2002）：Dynamics of soil organic matter in paddy fields, Carbon Cycle Management in Terrestrial Ecosystems, Proceedings of The 9th U.S. - Japan Workshop on Global Change ,Tokyo
- Inubushi, K., M. Okazaki and K. Yonebayashi (2001): Effect of Sago on methane emission and carbon dynamics in tropical peat soil, International Symposium on Sago palm, Tsukuba, Sago Palm 9(2), 22.
- Inubushi, K., A. Hadi, E. Purnomo and H. Tsuruta (2001): Effects of land-use
change in tropical peat soil on the microbial population and emission of
greenhouse gases, International Symposium on Environmental Biogeochemistry,
Wroclaw, Poland, 307-308.
- Li, X., K. and Inubushi (2002) ： N2O emission and production in relation
to microbial and enzyme activities in soil profile, Abstracts of the Annual
Meeting, Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, 48, 162.
- Miyittah, M., K. Inubushi, M. Matsuura and Y. Hanya（2002）： Decomposition
and transformation of Okara compost and microbial biomass in relation to
cow, poultry manure and sewage sludge composts, Abstracts of the Annual
Meeting, Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition，48，216
- Yanai, J., T. Sawamoto, T. Oe, K. Yamada, K. Yamakawa, K. Sakamoto, T.
Naganawa, K. Inubushi, R. Hatano, and T. Kosaki (2001): Field-scale spatial
variability of nitrous oxide fluxes and physical, chemical and biological
properties of soil in an upland agroecosystem. Extended abstract papers
of Pedometrics 2001, Gent, Belgium, 41-42.