1- Peer-reviewed Articles
- Xu X K, Inubushi K. (Feb. 2009) Ethylene oxidation, atmospheric methane
consumption, and ammonium oxidation in temperate volcanic forest soils.
Biology and Fertility of Soils 45(3)：265-271.
- Muramatsu , Y., and Inubushi, K.,(March 2009) Estimation of seasonal changes
in Methane Oxidation in Paddy Soil, HortResearch 63, 27－33 (in Japanese,
with English summery)
- Yasuhiko Muramatsu and Kazuyuki Inubushi (Mar. 2009): Financial viability
and its analysis of CDM projects for mitigation of methane emissions from
paddy fields in Indonesia: A cost-benefit simulation study, HortResearch
- Shinichi Ogiyama, Hiroyuki Suzuki, Kazuyuki Inubushi, Hiroshi Takeda, and
Shigeo Uchida, (June 2009） : Root-uptake of 14C derived from acetic acid by root vegetables, Radioprotection 44(5), 365-369.
- Yasuyuki Fukumoto and Kazuyuki Inubushi (June 2009): Effect of nitrite
accumulation on nitrous oxide emission and total nitrogen loss during swine
manure composting, Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 55： 428–434.
- Xu X and Inubushi K (Aug. 2009): Responses of ethylene and methane consumption
to temperature and soil pH in temperate volcanic forest soils, European
Journal of Soil Science 60： 489–498.
- Silvio Ushiwata, Yoshimiki Amemiya, Kazuyuki Inubushi (Aug. 2009): Inhibition
of in vitro growth of Rhizoctonia solani by liquid residue derived from
steam-treated grass clippings, Journal of General Plant Pathology 75: 312-315.
- Matsushima M, Woo-Jung Choi, Inubushi K (Nov. 2009): Nitrification inhibitor reduces nitrous oxide production from different soil profiles of an Andosol Soil, Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 40（19-20）: 3181-3193
- Xu X, Inubushi K (Nov.2009) Soil acidification stimulates the emission
of ethylene from temperate forest soils. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences
- Amkha S, Sakamoto A, Tachibana M, Inubushi K (Dec.2009) Controlled mineralizing
acetaldehyde condensation urea (CM-CDU) fertilizer can reduce nitrate leaching
and N2O emission from an Andisol with continuous cropped komatsuna (Brassica
napa L.), Soil Sci. Plant Nutr 55(6): 772-777
- Kazuyuki Yagi et al., Development and evaluation of new management options
for improving GHG sink/ source control in agricultural and forest ecosystems,
(3a) Development and evaluation of mitigation for CH4 and N2O emissions from agroecosystems (Abstract of the Final Report), Summary
Report of Research Results under the GERF (Global Environment Research
Fund) in FY 2007: 73-88.
- Oslan Jumadi, Iswandi Anas, Yusminah Hala, Alimuddin Ali, Abd Muis, Kazuyuki
Yagi and Kazuyuki Inubushi (May 2009): Contribution of Nitrification and
Denitrification to Nitrous Oxide and Nitric Oxide Productions in Tropical
Upland Acid Soils of Indonesia, Plant-Soil Interactions at Low pH: A Nutriomic
Approach, Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Plant-Soil
Interactions at Low pH, May 17-21, Guanzhou, China, 29-30.
- Chol Gyu Lee, Shizuo Suzuki, and Kazuyuki Inubushi (May 2009): Effects
of Rising Temperature and Vegetation on CH4 and CO2 Productions and Methanogenic Communities in a Cool- Temperate Marsh Soil, MSK's 50th Anniversary International Symposium on Microbiology 2009, May 28-30, Jeju Island, Korea, p.218.
- Kazuyuki Inubushi, Yunsheng Lou, Takayuki Mizuno, Toshihiro Hasegawa, Yanbung
Lin, Hidemitsu Sakai, Weiguo Cheng and Kazuhiko Kobayashi (June 2009):
CH4 emission and microbial biomass with differences in atmospheric CO2 enrichment and rice cultivars in a Japanese paddy soil, Soil Organic Matters,
23-25 June, Rothamsted Research, Harpenden, UK, p.50.
- Amka S, Inubushi K, (Aug. 2009) : Effects of controlled- release fertilizer
application with cow manure on yield (Brassica napa L), drainage water
quality and N2O emission, International Plant Nutrition Colloquium, 26-30 Aug, University
of California, Davis) paper 1205
- Kazuyuki Inubushi (Sep. 2009):Effects of fertilizers on growth of tree
nursery and greenhouse gas emissions from degraded sandy field in Japan,
Conference on the Environmental Impacts of Carbon and Nitrogen Cycles in
Terrestrial Ecosystems in East Asia, September 7-11, 2009, Nanjing, China,
Programs and Abstracts: 31
- Kazuyuki Inubushi (Sep. 2009): Microbial biomass in a Japanese paddy soil
with differences in atmospheric carbon dioxide enrichment and rice cultivars,
XIX International Symposium on Environmental Biogeochemistry, Environmental
Changes and Sustainability of Biogeochemical Cycling, September 14-18,
2009, University of Hamburg :38
- Kazuyuki Inubushi (Oct. 2009): How to mediate VOC's contaminated Soil by
microorganisms, Academic Symposium Celebrates 400th Anniversary of Japan-Mexico
Relations- Seeking the way of living in harmony with the nature-, October
2-3, 2009: 11
- Inubushi K, Cheng W. et. al., (Oct. 2009) Microbial biomass and activities
in a Japanese paddy soil with differences in atmospheric CO2 enrichment, soil /water warming and rice cultivars, MARCO Symposium 2009,
Challenges for Agro-Environmental Research in Monsoon Asia, October 5-7,
2009, Tsukuba (p.87 in Proceedings)
- Lee C.G., Suzuki S and Inubushi K(Oct. 2009) Effects of rising soil temperature
and vegetation types on CH4 productions, methanogenic archaeal communities and soil acetic acid concentration
in a cool-temperature marsh soil, The 9th International Conference of the
East and Southeast Asia Federation of Soil Science Societies, ESAFS, Soils
as a Convergent Technology in Tandem with Human and Ecosystem Health, October
27-30, Seoul, Korea
- Matsushima M, Nakamura H, Okawara Y, Okada M, Sameshima R, Hasegawa T and
Inubushi K (Oct. 2009):In Situ Soil N Mineralization and Immobilization
as Affected by Elevated Water Temperature in a Paddy Field, ESAFS, Seoul,
- Kazuyuki Inubushi(Nov. 2009): Greenhouse gas exchanges in agriculture and
forest, Abstract of 2009 Yangling International Agri-science Forum（Nov.1-3,
4. Doctor Thesis under the mentorship
- Oslan Jumadi (Feb. 2009): Impact of land management practices on greenhouse
gases emissions and microbial communities structure (Graduate School of
Science and Technology, Chiba University)